We wonder, what is almond oil good for, what are the benefits of almond oil, what are the properties of almond oil, what is almond oil good for? and today we will answer it here, because almond oil, of all beauty products, is one of the most known for its properties and benefits. With its sweet aroma, it has been used throughout the centuries both in medicine and for skin care, thanks to its great nourishing power.
Benefits and properties of almond oil for the face
- Skin regenerator, the benefits of almond oil on the footl is a magnificent regenerator which helps to soothe wounds and burns, as it contains Omega 6, Omega 3 and vitamin E, not only in the face area as anti-wrinkle, but throughout the body.
- Provides hydration and provides elasticity to the skin. In combination with other oils such as rosehip oil or argan oil, as we can see in products such as the Radiant Skin Serum
, the facial serum with almond oil that gives you a deep nourishment on the skin.
- It has make-up make-up removing properties. In addition to softening your skin, a few drops on your daily cotton pad is enough to make traces of makeup disappear. With a combination of apricot kernel oil, almond oil and sesame oil, the eye and lip make-up remover Clear Look Almond & Apricot
gently removes all types of makeup.
- Prevents and smoothes wrinkles. Due to its high content of vitamin properties, almond oil helps to smooth wrinkles on your face. If you have always cared for and moisturized your skin, you won’t need more than a few drops to look much younger and fresher.
- Strengthens eyelashes. It is often asked, what is the use of almond oil on the eyelashes? If you put a little almond oil on your eyelashes, you will make them grow stronger and faster. This step is very simple, just dip a cotton swab in the oil and you will soon notice a big change.
- Softer lips. Sweet almond oil makes our lips softer and prevents them from flaking in the cold. You can use it as a natural lip balm.
- Anti-dark circles. Almond oil for dark circles under the eyes is one of the best allies. A little oil in the eye contour area will gradually reduce the darkness and dark circles thanks, above all, to its antioxidant content.
Benefits and properties of almond oil for the body
- Reaffirms the skin. Undoubtedly, one of the major problems. By applying the oil properly and frequently, you will see how much firmer your skin looks.
- It is a powerful anti-stretch marks. Women’s skin, especially during certain periods, tends to undergo significant changes in volume. Almond oil manages to keep the skin sufficiently hydrated to prevent stretch marks. With a gentle massage in circular movements a couple of times a day, you will be able to reduce the appearance of those stretch marks after pregnancy or a sudden change in weight.
- Stronger nails. The nourishing capacity of the oil allows your nails to regain their thickness and become softer and less brittle.
- Regenerates the areas that need it most. It would be, for example, a perfect ingredient for your home pedicure, as it helps to moisturize the feet and heels, one of the areas that suffer the most during the summer. It helps relieve dry skin and itching and, being highly soothing, we recommend it to treat areas where you may have psoriasis, eczema or dermatitis.
- Relaxing. In addition to its physical properties, almond oil is perfect for massaging, as it is quickly absorbed. Helps to calm stress and anxiety.
Everything will depend on the objective you are looking for, but to regenerate the skin and moisturize the skin, above all, it is advisable to massage the most affected areas making small circles insistently until it is completely absorbed.
Take advantage of your nighttime routine to apply to both face and body. The night is a time for your skin to absorb all the benefits of almond oil and settle properly.
Benefits and properties of almond oil on hair
- Growth. Almond oil stimulates hair growth. It regenerates and nourishes it by using it as a serum or as a mask.
- Moisturizing and shine. Another of the main benefits for the hair is that it provides shine and combats dryness thanks to its proteins and various vitamins. Helps to improve scalp health thanks to its oleic fatty acids.
- Anti-hair loss property. The use of the oil on the hair combats hair loss and prevents baldness.
- Treats and prevents problems such as dandruff. Almond oil has the property of keeping the scalp moisturized, making it an excellent aid in combating itching and the accumulation of dead cells that are linked to dandruff problems.
- Repairs damaged hair and ends . Its vitamins and essential fatty acids help keep hair strong and healthy. By moisturizing from the inside, we will prevent hair breakage and the appearance of the dreaded split ends.
How to apply almond oil to the hair?
To apply almond oil on hair and scalp to care for your hair you can create your own mask by mixing almond oil with other natural products, or you can apply a small portion of the product and spread it from roots to ends, emphasizing the driest ends. This will help to regenerate and moisturize the most damaged areas and heal them.
If you are not yet using the first pressure organic almond oil… We recommend you to try it!