Access to and use of this Web site are subject to the conditions expressed below, and to the legislation in force. By accessing this Web site and exploring its contents, THE USER accepts, without reservation or limitation, the present conditions.
1. The USER may view all the elements, print them, copy them and store them in the hard disk of his/her computer or in any other physical support as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for his/her personal and private use, being, therefore, strictly forbidden their use for commercial purposes, their distribution, as well as their modification, alteration or decompilation.
2. THE USER must retain and reproduce any and all proprietary or other proprietary notices contained in the information downloaded. However, THE USER is not permitted to distribute, modify, transmit, reuse or repost the content of this website, including text, images and audiovisual content, for public or commercial purposes without the written permission of Såper Organic Skincare. It should be understood that all rights to the content of this website are reserved, unless otherwise indicated, and therefore no use of such content may be made without the written permission of Såper Organic Skincare.
3. THE USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and information appearing on this website. However, Såper Organic Skincare does not represent or warrant that the use made by the USER of the content of this website does not infringe the rights of third parties outside the publisher. Såper Organic Skincare is not responsible for any contingency related to the use of this website or its content. In addition, Såper Organic Skincarero shall not be liable for any damage to your computer equipment or other property owned by it, or for any viruses that may infect it, as a result of the USER’s access to or use or browsing of this site, or the USER’s downloading of any material, data, text, images or audio-visual content from this site.
4. Såper Organic Skincare reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and the way in which they are presented or located. It also reserves the right to interrupt or suspend all or part of the functionality of this website. Såper Organic Skincare is not responsible for any interruption or suspension of this Web site, whether as a result of the publisher’s own actions or omissions, or those of any third party.
5. Any communication or information that THE USER transmits to this Web page by electronic mail or by any other means, including data, questions, comments, suggestions or similar, will be non-confidential and non-exclusive property, and will receive the treatment corresponding to such nature. Any data that USER transmits or posts becomes the property of Såper Organic Skincare and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast or posting.
6. The establishment of links to this site is permitted only at the level of the home page. Deep linking is prohibited without the prior written permission of Såper Organic Skincare. The framing of this site with sites or elements of sites outside the publisher is prohibited. The online linking and incorporation by any other means of elements of this website on sites belonging to persons or entities outside Såper Organic Skincare is also prohibited.
7. Since Såper Organic Skincare does not exercise any control over the sites linked to this website, nor does it authorize them, and since Såper Organic Skincare has not studied part or all of the web pages linked to this site, the USER accepts that Såper Organic Skincare is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. The USER accesses this site and external pages or other sites at his/her own risk and without the authorization of Såper Organic Skincare.
8. The posting or transmission of any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, pornographic or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute or give rise to a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law is prohibited. Såper Organic Skincare will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting Såper Organic Skincare to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Såper Organic Skincare may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such modification is binding on the USER. and therefore we recommend that you visit this page periodically, to know the current Terms and Conditions that affect you.
10. In relation to the services available to users through prior registration, all data are kept in the strictest Privacy in accordance with current legislation.