Cosmetics for professional estheticians
At Såper you will find the professional cosmetic products you need. Didn’t you know? At Såper Organic Skincare we have a line of cosmetic products for aesthetic professionals. Meet our professional line for beauty salons. More and more professionals are choosing it for their centers, since we offer specific cosmetics and sizes for use in the salon.
Do you want to know more? Read on and we’ll tell you all about it!
How did Professional Cabin Cosmetics start?
Professional cosmetics for beauty salons started in 2010.
When we started we were very clear, we wanted to produce the best cosmetics for skin care with the maximum respect for nature. After 2 years of research and a lot of training, we started to design products for the retail line, which we launched in 2014. Soon some beauticians who were looking for a certified brand of natural cosmetics, but which also had the highest % of organic ingredients, began to apply them in their cabins.
The results were so amazing, that many encouraged us to launch an exclusive line of certified natural cosmetics for beauticians, with cabin formats.
In 2015 we started researching ingredients, formulating, testing in the centers, and designing products and rituals for treatments.
In 2016, after 1 year of development, Saper becomes the first Spanish brand to launch a Professional Line of Category I Certified Natural Cosmetics, packaged in Violet Crystal for Beauty Spaces.
In 2020, after almost four years working with the best professionals, we are delighted with the reception and the results of the Rituals, it is a luxury to work with such professional people who take care of all the details in their centers, betting on a national brand of high certified natural cosmetics.
If you have or work in a beauty salon or esthetic center and want to receive all the information about our rituals, catalog, prices, click below:
Exclusive products for the Professional Cosmetics Line
In addition to the cosmetics that you know and that you can find in our store.
We have several products for exclusive use in esthetic centers. You can try a complete “Såper Experience” in many of our partner beauty centers, where you will be applied:
- Orange Exfoliator Micronized Orange Peel Facial Scrub
- Green Sea Flow Facial Mask
- Hydra Flow Facial Mask
- Body Scrub Sea Salt Body Scrub
Cabin rituals created with care for every skin type
We have developed 9 Rituals that cover all skin types, taking care of all the details, so you can have a complete Såper experience and enjoy a special moment. With them you will get a deep hydration and nutrition, with anti-aging and anti-wrinkle cosmetics, with the use of the best raw materials and exquisite aromatherapy, even if you have sensitive skin you will get the best results.
You can choose your Ritual:
- Facial rituals:
- Soothing Aroma: Sensitive skins
- Revitalizing Aroma: Dry and/or mature skin.
- Purifying Aroma: Combination/oily skins
- Anti-age Aroma
- Body rituals:
- Aroma Detox: Exfoliation+Anticellulite
- Firming Aroma
- Integral Ritual (facial and body)
Trainings: Natural and Organic Cosmetics
So that the results of the Rituals in our aesthetic centers are the best, every year we carry out several trainings for professionals, both theoretical and practical:
- Classroom training in our laboratory, so that the beauticians know all the properties of cosmetics, as well as the best application techniques.
- Videos of each Ritual to learn the best massages and application techniques.
Botanical Minimalism: High Natural Cosmetics without toxics for estheticians
As you know, our philosophy is based on caring for and protecting the planet through various actions:
- Biodiversity Enhancement using organic farming ingredients
- Against plastic pollution: we only pack in biophotonic violet glass to protect the active ingredients.
- Against Global Warming caused by transportation, we use many local ingredients.
- Against Drought: “cosmetics without water”, we have replaced water with organic aloe vera juice.
- We avoid diseases: we do not use any ingredient considered toxic or possible toxic, you will never find in our products: Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Synthetic fragrances, Bisphenol-A, Propylene Glycol and Polyethylene Glycol (PEG, PPG), Cyclomethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Edta, BHA, BHT, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Parabens…
- Against labor exploitation: foreign organic ingredients, follow an ethic in the countries of origin to avoid child labor and the payment of fair wages.
Highest % of active ingredients for your skin
We produce pure, clean and transparent cosmetics. Many cosmetic brands use filler ingredients, which do not contribute anything to the skin and thus reduce the cost of their production. In Såper we use 100% active ingredients, we never add fillers, what the Anglo-Saxons call “fillers”, examples of these fillers are:
- Capryl caprate trygliceride
- Coco caprate
- Hydrogenated oil
- Palm oil
- Glyceryl Oleate
If you like it and want to contact us, fill in the form and we will send you all the information:
If you choose Organic Cosmetics, you are part of the change.
Organic cosmetics use a very high percentage of organic ingredients, which contributes to the development of organic agriculture, which does not use pesticides on its crops and protects the soil and aquifers from contamination.
You can identify them with the asterisks in the list of ingredients, and in addition to being organic, they are from first cold pressing, so that they keep all their properties, vitamins and antioxidant power intact. You can read more about how to differentiate the quality of raw materials.
Vegetable oils that do not bear the asterisk are only natural, and have been produced with pesticides. In addition, many of them are refined. To guarantee the purity of the ingredients, “turn the jar upside down” and look for the % of organic ingredients, or the asterisks to identify them.
We hope you enjoyed this introduction to our natural cosmetics and our professional line for beauty salons.
And if you are a professional in the world of aesthetics, you can fill in the following form: