- Natural Accessories for Cosmetics (2)
- Body Creams and Oils (6)
- Facial Creams and Serums (6)
- Anti-Aging and Anti-Wrinkle Line (8)
- Weekly Facial Ritual Kits Free Shipping! (3)
- Facial Cleanser and Toner (6)
- Natural Cosmetics Rituals (9)
- Eye and lip treatment (2)
Natural cosmetics with Argan Oil
Some of the main cosmetic properties of argan oil (Argania spinosa kernel oil*) include its ability to nourish and soften the skin, as well as improve elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, argan oil is a non-comedogenic ingredient, which means it does not clog pores and is suitable for all skin types, including oily and acne-prone skin. For this reason, it is one of our favourite ingredients for formulating products for combination, oily, or acne-prone skin.
Moreover, it has anti-inflammatory properties and can help alleviate symptoms of dry, sensitive, irritated, or itchy skin.
Below you can see some of the products in which we have used argan oil, and afterwards, we will tell you how it is obtained and what the main benefits for the skin are.
Obtaining Argan Oil
Argan oil is obtained from the fruits of the argan tree, which mainly grows in Morocco. The production process of argan oil is labour-intensive and traditionally done, involving the extraction of the fruits, sun-drying, removal of the pulp, and separation of the seeds. The seeds are then roasted and pressed to obtain the oil. The argan oil we use is cold-pressed and from organic production, ensuring that it retains all its properties intact.
Benefits of Argan Oil for the Skin
- Nourishment: provides deep nourishment as it is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Cellular regeneration: also has regenerative properties that can help repair and renew skin cells, making it useful for treating conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Antioxidant: rich in natural antioxidants, which help protect the skin from free radicals and premature ageing.
- Anti-inflammatory: argan oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce skin inflammation and alleviate conditions such as rosacea and dermatitis.