How to take care of your skin after the summer
Vacations leave us with a multitude of memories, anecdotes and a lot of pleasant sensations… let’s keep them! But there is also a “B” side to summer. Your skin may have suffered, and natural cosmetics will help you restore its hydrolipidic layer to improve its defenses and keep it hydrated and nourished.
After the vacations and the return to routine, it is normal to notice certain imperfections in the skin, as well as a slightly duller appearance, especially now that the tan is fading.
In summer our skin is exposed to many different external aggressions. The sun is considered the most damaging external agent for our skin. This is due to UVB radiation that often causes spots, burns or even more serious injuries.
However, it is not the only agent that damages the skin. We cannot forget aboutsea water or chlorine in the swimming pool, humidity, changes in temperature, changes in our diet and sleep routine, etc.
All these agents can cause different types of damage to our skin, for example:
- new stains or increased intensity of existing stains
- lack of hydration
- dry skin
- new wrinkles
- loss of brightness
But everything has a solution, you just have to detect the problem and get down to work… now. Because, although we must take care of our skin all year round, it is now when we have the opportunity to take advantage of these months to give our skin the care it needs so that it can recover.
What are the benefits of natural and organic cosmetics?
The first step should be to return to healthy lifestyle habits: regular sports, a healthy diet, drinking plenty of water, sleeping eight hours a day, not drinking alcohol or smoking, and following a proper cosmetic routine.
In addition to the general guidelines, which basically consist of resuming good habits, we must take care of our daily cosmetic routine, relying on certain natural cosmetic products that will help us to make our skin look better and healthier.
- Gently cleanses your skin: Natural soap is full of essential fatty acids, vitamins and trace elements, which gently cleanse and at the same time protect the hydrolipidic layer of your skin. Our organic body soaps of lavender and shea or rosemary , which besides smelling great, protect the skin and are 100% organic.
- Exfoliate deeply: You can do it yourself, or let yourself be pampered by a professional beautician. We remind you that in Saper we work with our line of professional natural cosmetics in many beauty centers. In them you can enjoy one of our delicate Facial or Body Rituals. It is essential to do it, not only before sunbathing, but also after the vacations, to remove dead cells and regenerate the skin before moisturizing it. In addition, this will ensure that the acquired tan lasts.
- Check the health of your skin: now is a good time to check the condition of your skin, moles or spots, and if you notice any change in size, color or appearance, do not hesitate to visit a dermatologist for a proper diagnosis.
How to recover and detoxify your skin after summer?
The best options to combat the damage suffered by the external agents typical of summer are:
- Using a good body moisturizer will be your ideal ally for this time of year. Our repairing and nourishing body cream for daily use will leave your skin moisturized, soft and with a wonderful silky touch. In addition, this cream was awarded the “Best Body Butter 2020” award by
Organic Clean Awards
- To improve the skin’s radiance, this deep penetrating serum visibly perfects the face for a younger, more radiant look every day.
Illuminating Antiox Serum
that penetrates deeply, visibly perfecting the face, so that it looks younger and more radiant every day.
- Don’t forget some parts of the bodyfor the elbows, knees, and feet, for those parts with more demanding needs, there is the Calendula body oilIt is very nourishing and emollient, calendula also has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties and its continued use stimulates skin renewal and healing thanks to the high concentration of omegas provided by the vegetable oils found in its list of organic ingredients.
Remember to carry out these tips by creating a daily routine that is compatible with your rhythm of life.
The health of your skin will thank you and you will immediately notice how it looks brighter, younger and smoother!