Aloe Vera and Natural Cosmetics
The care of the skin of the body, and in particular of the face, is one of the factors that most concerns the population. For this reason, and for the sake of our health, taking care of our skin is fundamental, as it is a very clear reflection of our internal health.
However, the skin is a very sensitive organ, which can be damaged by a multitude of external factors, such as the sun or pollution, among others.
We have to ensure good hydration and nutrition of our skin, in addition to taking care of our diet and our emotions. To take care of our skin from the outside, we can resort to a wide variety of cosmetic products.
Natural and organic cosmetics are increasingly in demand for their effectiveness and for being environmentally friendly. This type of cosmetics, made from vegetable ingredients, is a key resource in the care of our skin.
Creams or tonics from certified natural cosmetic brands should always contain organic aloe vera juice.
Origin of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera, a plant belonging to the Asphodelaceae family, is one of the 350 species of aloe known in the world.
These plants are cultivated in countries with warm climates, mainly in desert or semi-desert areas, as this is where the climate is most suitable for their growth. In the southern part of Spain, its cultivation has increased.
We always buy our aloe juice from Spain, specifically from Andalusia.
If we refer to its appearance: it is a group of leaves, which emerge from a trunk from which, once or twice a year, grows a stem with yellow flowers.
Plants of this species have been used since ancient times in the traditional medicine of many countries and civilizations.
There are many studies that support that pure organic aloe vera juice is a powerful cellular regenerator and a fantastic immune system regulator.
Great, but do we know what that means?
Aloe Vera, a great cellular regenerator
Aloe Vera is a plant known for its multiple dermatological benefits, among which are: its rejuvenating, anti-aging, whitening, antioxidant and regenerative power of damaged skin cells. For all these reasons, it is used in the formulation of quality natural cosmetics.
In this post we detail some of its main uses and properties:
- It favors healing and regeneration, due to its high content of vitamins and amino acids.
- It is useful for any type of skin (even the most sensitive), hence it is known as “the miracle plant”.
- One of its most popular uses is to treat skin irritation, post-depilation, as it brings freshness and regeneration.
- Treats acne by regenerating the tissues from the inside out and absorbing excess oil.
- Aloe is one of the best regenerators of damaged skin, due to the allantoin it contains, so it is widely used to combat and improve the appearance of stretch marks.
- Some experts claim that it is also effective in reducing the effects of cellulite, as it cleanses the skin, thus eliminating toxins that can aggravate it.
- Its cooling power relieves itching from insect bites.
- Its high collagen and elastin content allows our skin to look smoother, hence it is considered an anti-aging product.
Cosmetic Aloe Vera juice for skin regeneration
Aloe vera can appear in 2 forms in cosmetic products, let’s see the differences, because it is of capital importance to know its qualities:
- Aloe vera extract: it is the worst quality, and you will see it in the list of ingredients as
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract.
This ingredient is made by drying the plant at high temperatures, and then, once the pulp is dry, it is ground and turned into powder.
To make a cream, aloe vera powder is mixed with water to rehydrate. In this case, aloe loses most of its minerals and trace elements, therefore, it also loses its regenerating power to improve the appearance of the skin, that is why we do not use it, but prefer the following option.
- Aloe Vera juice: it is the one from quality, and you will see it in the list of ingredients such as Aloe barbadensis leaf juice. This ingredient is elaborated by the pressure and cold extraction of the pulpso it keeps all its maintains all its properties, which arewhich are the ones needed for a healthy, fresh and balanced skin.
For this reason all our creams include pure aloe vera juice, and it is also organic, free of pesticides, to take care of you and the planet.
Tips for identifying the quality of cosmetic aloe vera
On the other hand, as with almost all natural products, the quality and efficacy of aloe depends on its composition, which varies according to the life cycle of the plant in which it is found when it is used, as well as the climatic conditions to which the plant is subjected.
For this reason, it is very important to use products in which the quality of the aloe is guaranteed with an eco-label.to us, it certifies us Bio.inspectaunder the standard BioVidasana “EcoPlus”, This way we ensure that the plant has been cared for from its cultivation to its use, in order to maintain all the beneficial qualities for the skin.
Aloe Vera Natural Skin Regenerator
Since we started formulating, it was clear to us that we had to include aloe vera juice in the products and provide its main active ingredients:
- great cellular regenerator
- moisturizer (prevents skin dehydration)
- antiseptic and astringent (daily use refines pores)
That is why many of our most popular products are made from this plant.
- The facial tonic
Fresh Flower Tonic
, you will feel a refreshing and soothing sensation with every application of our product, made with aloe vera juiceThe combination of rose hydrolat, immortelle extract and lemon essential oil regenerates, soothes, moisturizes and balances the pH of the skin, leaving it ready to receive the active ingredients and increase their absorption.
- Skin Repair Body Butter
Skin Repair Body Butter,
a repairing and nourishing body butter for daily use, will leave your skin moisturized, soft and silky to the touch. In addition, this cream was awarded “Best Body Butter 2020” by the Organic Clean Awards.
Organic Clean Awards
- The serum of the Illuminating Antiox Serum anti-aging linepenetrates deeply, visibly perfecting our skin, which looks younger and more radiant every day.
We continue to share our knowledge to give you the tools with which you can choose the products of the best brands of natural and organic cosmetics. We know that there is a lot of confusion and sometimes not very clear information, so we hope you liked it, and as always we hope to see you on our
If you have any doubts or questions about the post, or about authentic natural cosmetics,
write us here.